Tingle your taste buds on this guided tour of the craft breweries and eateries located along Highway 118 between Haliburton and Carnarvon. An entertaining guide will be your designated driver as you step behind the scenes to meet the beer and food places and personalities of the Haliburton Highlands. You will enjoy great tastes, the stories, and some special surprises.
We offer several options:
- Haliburton Highlands Brewing/Abbey Gardens, Boshkung Brewing or Boshkung Social. - $79/person plus HST
- Haliburton Highlands Brewing/Abbey Gardens, Boshkung Brewing or Boshkung Social plus Wintergreen Pancake Barn to explore the terroir of maple syrup and maple whiskies and liquers - $89/person plus
- Haliburton Highlands Brewing/Abbey Gardens, Boshkung Brewing or Boshkung Social and a wine tasting (three wines) with light appetizers (cheeses, etc) at your home or cottage - $99/person plus HST
- Haliburton Highlands Brewing/Abbey Gardens, Boshkung Brewing or Boshkung Social and a themed wine tasting (three wines) with food pairings (see sample menu below) - $145/person plus HST. Pricing subject to change based on particulars of event
Sample menu from Halifornia Wine & Food Pairing Co
- A Viura (white wine) paired with garlic shrimp cooked in olive oil with parsley, chilli peppers, and salt.
- A Tempranillo (red wine) paired with a grilled paprika lamb sliver nestled on a fire roasted pepper, atop Spanish garlic toast
- A Gran Reserva Tempranillo (red wine) paired with an olive oil balsamic marinated baby portabella mushroom with Jarlesberg/Gruyere and topped with smoked turkey.
We will pick you up at your accommodation and return you at the end of the tour so you do not have to drive after imbibing - depending on your location a fee may be applicable.
Option 1 - $79/person
Option 2 - $89/person
Option 3 - $99/person
Option 4 - $145/person
Rates based on a mimimum of 4 persons
Rate includes 4 hours of taste touring, a fun and knowledgeable leader, beer and wine samples, special snacks, swag and transportation. All rates subject to HST. Yours Outdoors accepts cash, cheques, e-transfers, Paypal and online credit card payments via Paypal(Visa, MC, American Express)
Yours Outdoors is committed to providing great experiences. Expert guides, careful administration, commitment to excellent customer services, and attention to details ensures packages deliver value above expectations.
See here for reccomendations